Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 19, 2010

What is My Big Post Going to BE? Hint #3...

Okay kids; its been a couple of weeks' worth of hinting and name-dropping and linking around as to what this Thursday's BIIIIG post shall contain.

And anyone who's been paying attention and putting two-and-two together can probably figure it's going to be big.

So, to bring it all full circle, here is my third and last hint as to what my Big Post will be.

Ready?

It will be a review. Of a movie. From The Fearmakers stable of films.

AND it contains a segment created from a story written by none other than my best friend Andrew Jones over at AtlantaJones.com.

And that's it. The last hint.

Do you know what it is? Doyaknowdoyaknowdoyaknow?

Well, check in this Thursday and see if you were right.

I'm off to bed; this Dope-A-Palooza stuff wears a guy out. Whew.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment