Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 2, 2010

The 100 greatest movie insults of all time

Yet another reason why Youtube rivals Betfair.com and A.A wet-look leggings as the best invention of the last decade :



The first 5 notable exceptions I can think of which aren't featured in an otherwise thorough video :

From Point Break :
Agent Antonio Pappas: I was taking shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crapping in your hands and rubbing it on your face!

From Annie Hall :
Alvy Singer: [the man behind him in line is talking loudly] What I wouldn't give for a large sock with horse manure in it!
Alvy Singer: [to audience] Whaddya do when you get stuck in a movie line with a guy like this behind you?
Man in Theatre Line: Wait a minute, why can't I give my opinion? It's a free country!
Alvy Singer: He can give it... do you have to give it so loud? I mean, aren't you ashamed to pontificate like that? And the funny part of it is, Marshall McLuhan, you don't know anything about Marshall McLuhan!
Man in Theatre Line: Oh, really? Well, it just so happens I teach a class at Columbia called "TV, Media and Culture." So I think my insights into Mr. McLuhan, well, have a great deal of validity!
Alvy Singer: Oh, do ya? Well, that's funny, because I happen to have Mr. McLuhan right here, so, so, yeah, just let me...
[pulls McLuhan out from behind a nearby poster]
Alvy Singer: come over here for a second... tell him!
Marshall McLuhan: I heard what you were saying! You know nothing of my work! You mean my whole fallacy is wrong. How you got to teach a course in anything is totally amazing!

Alvy Singer: Boy, if life were only like this!

From Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me :
James: You always hurt the ones you love.
Laura: You mean the ones you pity.

From The Wanderers :
Peewee: Hey, Terror! This guy just said we look like a bunch of pricks with ears!
Joey: I didn't say that! I didn't say that!
Peewee: Oh yeah! What did you say?
Joey: I said, uh, you guys look like a bunch of, uh, ears without pricks!

From Raging Bull :
Jake LaMotta : You punch like you take it up the ass!

From Heathers :
Heather Chandler: You stupid fuck.
Veronica Sawyer: You goddamn bitch.
Heather Chandler: I brought you to a Remington party and what's my thanks? It's on a hallway carpet. I got paid in puke.
Veronica Sawyer: Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up.
Heather Chandler: You were nothing before you met me. You were playing Barbies with Betty Finn. You were a Bluebird. You were a Brownie. You were a Girl Scout Cookie.

Bonus pwning-related beats :

KanYe West ft. Beanie Siegal & Freeway - Can't Tell Me Nothing remix



Remember when Beanie and Freeway were calling KanYe a little light-in-the-loafers in interviews because his sartorial steez ushered in the slimmer-cut era of hip hop fashion thus signalling the end for their State Property clothing line consisting of XXXXXXL hoodies and size 42" waist/28" hem carpenter jeans, but then quickly appeared on the remix for Can't Tell Me Nothing acting all buddy-buddy with him after KanYe responded saying that they used to be friends back in the golden-era Roc days and that he might give them a cheap beat or two if they stop being all insensitive and inconsiderate of his feelings? Well, it's one of the last remixes I can remember liking and having any kind of vague chemistry rather than being a random collection of whoever's currently got a hit record and the usual remix suspects (basically Fabolous, Jadakiss, Swizz Beats and Rick Ross) thrown together on a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment