Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Lazy Sunday Post...

I have a lot to get done today, so I can't stay long. However, I did promise a post a day, so here we go:

Don't forget the BIG CONTEST GOING ON! You could win a copy of the worst film ever made! CLICK HERE and enter - you may be the (un)LUCKY WINNER!

Also, this is the last week of Dope-A-Palooza, and I want everyone to remember that there will be at least one more good post this week. Maybe even good enough to submit for a LAMB Award...maybe; don't wanna set myself up for too big of a fall.

Lastly, I'll try and get up another review today, so stay tuned for that. I only made the one movie, though, so it won't be of anything too awfully scarring. Relax.

Have a good Sunday, folks!

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment