Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 11, 2010

And Now, A Brief Intermission (Or Two)....

You know, it's been awhile since I posted anything that was purely nothing but videos. No information, no interesting text, just videos.

Like in the good old days of my blog. Remember, old hangers-on?

Well, since I like revisiting old things, here are a few vids that feature the classic 10-minute-or-so intermission runs. Come, relive the memories with me.

First, here is that one most everyone remembers with all the dancing food:



Here's a nice one that is straight from the late 60s/early 70s with lots of Hanna-Barbera-influenced animated segments. Love those:



And this one is my favorite...good old-fashioned family values interspersed with comedic thieves and some always fashionable stereotypes. God Bless America!



Now I fee like buying some over-priced popcorn and letting my friends out of the trunk of my Chevy Nova. Don't you?

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment