Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is My Big Post Going to BE? Hint #1...

Okay, okay; I know a couple of you are intrigued as to what my "big" post is going to be on the 22nd of this month - the centerpiece of the Dope-A-Palooza - so I thought I'd give a couple of hints for you.

Here's the first hint:

Many of you recall my mentioning my good friend Andrew Jones and his two blogs I have listed on the right over there. In the late Nineties, I met through him a man named Bo Buckley who got a few people together to make a haunted attraction in our town to not only showcase Bo's creative talents but would also raise money to restore an old theater.

The project was called "The Horror Show" and featured several classic horror movie moments within different rooms of an old theater as hosted by a ghoulish theater usher named William Welsh - aka, Crazy Willie.

Guess which part I played?

Yep. I was a ghoulish, pale, evil-looking usher. I looked like a cross between The Cryptkeeper and Riff Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show. I got some pics around here somewhere and may post them before the month's over but anyway.

Anyway, long story short, "The Horror Show" was a huge success, money was made and Bo asked if I would be interested in another project he was getting together.

Ever the opportunist, I said "yes".

And thus a partnership in fear was born.

And that is the first hint.

Hint Number 2 will be coming in another week, so sweat over the details until then.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment