Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 12, 2010

What is My Big Post Going to BE? Hint #2...

Alright; even though I can barely keep my eyes open and it was a thoroughly depressing day at work and at home (long story), I still want to give you your blog-reading time worth and let you wrap your brains about what this coming Thursday the 22nd's post is going to be about.

...Thursday the 22nd being the 5-year anniversary of the ol' MBZ and worth celebrating, methinks.

So, here is Hint #2:

You may remember in my first hint that I mentioned my pal Bo Buckley and how he got me involved in a little regional haunted attraction. His words when he got me this job: "I'm doing everything I can do to make you a household name!" Maybe not verbatim, but anyways....

After the coming-and-going of "The Horror Show", Bo got a little something else created: a movie production company called Fearmakers. This was something that would go on to help him get his foot in Hollywood's front door, so to speak, by letting the higher-ups in the film world see just what he was capable of doing.

...aaaaaand there's Hint #2.

Whaddya mean, what kind of a hint was that???

That's all you get for now. One more hint to go then it's zero hour!

Hang in there, and think about the hints, willya?

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment