Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 30, 2010

TheGreatWhiteDope's Mecha-Blog-Zilla Mecha Contest is OVAH!

And just like that, the contest is over.

See, you shoulda entered when you had a chance, shouldn't ya have? Huh?

We now have three challengers in the squared circle, all vying for the top spot...which in this case would be the bottom spot, but whatever. And those three are:

1) Matt at Chuck Norris Ate My Baby

2) Ripley at Four of Them

3) Alex at Film Forager.

So keep your blogs peeled, you three; I shall be notifying one of you which one will be the big wiener...I mean, winner of the most horrific cinematic experience since 1 Night in Paris.

I mean, of course, your own DVD of Death 4 Told: the movie that would make Uwe Boll do a facepalm.

But don't take my word for it. Well, do take my word for it, but take their words for it, too:

"Another day, another forgettable direct-to-DVD horror flick that makes me question why I even bother watching movies these days." - Mike Bracken, thehorrorgeek.com

"A very weak anthology film." - Mistress of Horror, horror-movies.ca


"It just doesn't deliver any chills, bloodshed, or originality..." - The Video Graveyard

"Everything in this movie has been done before and done better." - horrorview.com

See? I'm not the only one...!

So tune in tomorrow, fans. I'm going to bed. This Dope-A-Palooza stuff wears on a guy.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment