Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Video Will Hurt You...

My third post of August, and already I'm falling back on my old ways...just a video this time around, but you'll appreciate it.

Every so often, I will check on over at Failblog, one of the most consistently funny and entertaining sites I've seen in awhile, if ony because can watch other people fail for a change and feel much better about myself in the process. And really...isn't that what it's all about?

Anyway, this is a video from Failblog. But not only is this a video, it is one that, if you watch it just once, it will catch you off-guard and you'll lose breath, your eyes will water and your chest and sides will hurt. A lot.

So, watch at your own risk.



But just watch it once. Maybe two or three more times. Don't want it to get too old. Then go to Failblog; funny stuff there, guys.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment