Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good-Bye.

Well, we all knew this day would come.

It was inevitable.

After all, who could keep this kind of pace up this long?

...

What?

Oh, this isn't a permanent thing - I'm just leaving for a while and didn't want anyone alarmed by my sudden and unexplained disappearance.

Besides, I've done this before - I get depressed after awhile through machinations of my own design and decide that I have too much going on in my life and so, as a way to take a vacation from myself, I leave and reassess. Which is what I'm going to be doing now.

So don't expect any blogging for some time. That's right, and there won't be any Foreign Poster Atrocities or Adventures of BGR or Picture and Poetry Corner updates either.
I just simply need a break from everything.

Dunno when I'll be back, but it'll be sometime. Just have to leave.

For my faithful readers (who now number 50!), now is a good time for you to catch up on some the older posts in the MBZ, see what you missed up to this point, find out what the Dope's history has been. It's been colorful, to say the least.

I'll visit, check up on things, just don't expect any updates until further notice.

And in closing, I leave you with an apropos video link:



Till next time....

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment