Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello.

I'm back.

First of all, for those concerned; the emotional turmoil and personal crises which made me take wing over a week ago are now at bay and everything seems to be on an even keel (or at least as even a keel as I can make them).

Turns out it was all something that was easily taken care of and, as is usually the case, my first instinct to take a few steps back and calmly assess the situation without distractions was the right one. Let's hear it for making the right choice. Yay.

Thanks to all of you who voiced their concerns and wished me the best in this time and I want you all to know that your good vibes worked. You're good people.

And thank GOD I'm going to make it back in time for my regularly scheduled postings you all expect; nothing worse than irregular postings!

And in celebration of my return, I give to you the best welcome-back gift I can think of: the gift of music.




(Geez, looks like I'm going to have to find some things to post now...)


Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment