Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 14, 2010

TGWD's Photo and Poetry Corner

PINE SHRUBBERY

I hate this brown thing.

Look at it.

It's just hanging there.

Making me look bad.

I hate this brown thing.

Hey.

Guy.

Over there.

Yeah, you.

There.

With the clippers.

Come over here, willya?

See this?

There.

The brown thing.

Do me a favor.

Clip it off, willya?

It bugs me.

The rest of me is green.

This is brown.

It doesn't go with my ensemble.

It's disgusting.

No one else around here has anything brown hanging off of them.

It's embarrassing.

So, get it of me.

Okay?

Huh?

Guy?

I'll pay you.

Really.

My money's...in my other suit.

Really.

It is.

So go ahead.

Clip it off.

Hey.

Hey...

HEY!

Come back here!

Guy!

HEY....

Aw, forget it.

No one listens to me.

No one ever hears me.

I hate this brown thing.

Hey.

Lady.

Lady!

Over here.

Lady...

...

Didn't even look.

She must be late to something.

I hate this brown thing.

Hey.

Doggie.

Over here.

Doggie.

That's the boy.

Now listen, doggie...

Wait...

No...

Put your leg down!

NO....

...

I hate dogs.
-----
(c) 2010, photo and poem "Pine Shrubbery" by TheGreatWhiteDope. This post has been brought to you by the Bloggers Involvement Of The Corresponding Hyperbole. Donations help keep this movement alive. Please support BIOTCH. Thank you.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment