Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My One Opinion on "Reptilicus".

I've never seen the Sixties classic Reptilicus.

I've heard of it and I know it's supposedly worse than any other movie ever made

Yeah, right....

I may get to watching it one of these days, but as of yet, I have not.

In fact there is only one thing I know for absolute sure about Reptilicus. And that is that one particular actor stars in it.

And that actor is:

Bent Mejding.

Yes. Bent Mejding.

Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding Bent Mejding.

It's fun to say.

And so to build on the fact that this is the only thing I know about Reptilicus, I present to you the following.

----------


















Oh my God: I Bent my Mejding!




















And there...on the car's door handle...was a Bent Mejding!



















Officials say the King of Denmark got his Mejding Bent outside the Royal Palace today. The Queen was
quoted as saying: "Gee, I never knew Mejdings Bent like that."



















I'll betcha this will get that thing's Mejding Bent outta shape!!



















So, ladies - have you ever seen a Bent Mejding get unbent before?




















Heyyy
...this Mejding tastes like it's all Bent! I want a new one!

----------

That was fun.

Now I
really want to see the movie.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment