Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 28, 2010

NIKKA COSTA! NIKKA COSTA! NIKKA COSTA!!!

NOW I remember! JEEZ!

stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID!!

How could I ever forget someone with the talent THIS girl has??!

Remember last month when I was posting about Amy Adams being the lead in the biopic about Pearl herself, Janis Joplin, and I commented that there was a lady who was talented, looked like Janis even and had a set of pipes that would blow every single other contender out of the water? And I STUPIDLY could not remember who she was for the life of me?

Today, I remembered!

The lady pictured here is one Nikka Costa, who started out as a young little songstress who had a career of her own thanks to those pipes and her version of "Out Here On My Own" from Fame, which was a Number One hit in Italy, Spain and France.

Now, as far as the looks of her, just take a gander at these pictures and you tell me who she puts you in the mind of:



































































































Yeah; that's right. You just TRY and deny it...

And as far as her fantastic voice goes, many of you already probably know what she sounds like but, for the uninitiated, this ad for Gap Jeans from a couple of years back did the trick for me.



NOW: I suggest we get off our duffs and write whoever it is who's making this Joplin movie and show them this evidence. Let's face it: Nikka Costa IS Janis Joplin!!

Am I right here, people? Am I?

YES. As a matter of fact, I am right. Nyah.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment