Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 19, 2009

xoxo, GOSSiP GiRL: Good & Bad News

OK, which one do you want first?

Alrighty, guess I'll decide for you. Bad news first, my loves.

Turns out the wonderful actress who plays the greatest beeyotch-with-a-heart, Leighton Meester, might have a SEX TAPE! Say it ain't so! Woe is me! Holy moly ravioli! Cough. Yeah, so I'm really hoping that its not her. I am. But it unfortunately is. Its not a recent sex tape. It was when she was younger, like a good 3 or 4 years prior? But why do you people do this to yourself? Is it exciting?! Really, I gotta make a future post about this. I swear!

GOOD NEWS! BUM BA DA BUUUUUUM! Sound the trumpets ehhh . . .

Taylor Momsen who plays our adorable turned skanky but oh so fab Jenny Humphrey, has a band and its pretty recklessly amazing. Haaa cuz thats their band name. The Pretty Reckless. And seriously, they are gooooood, home skillets! No front. She's only 16, but she looks 19ish. What am I saying again? RIGHT! So she has a band and its The Pretty Reckless and I already said all this . . . . huh?! Whats wrong with me?! GR! Anywho! Videos, yes! There are youtube vids I have posted for you guys to see cuz I want your opinion on her music. They're signed with Interscope Records and its said that their album is much anticipated. Wowza, Jen!

Forgot to mention, she wrote the damn record. This girl is a star. She's a style icon (say what you want. She's on the most fashionable show on television and everytime she walks out, she's on a fashion blog. So shaddap), she's a child star (Watched "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"? She's Cindy Lou Hou . . . IDK how to spell the name), and she's a singer! STAR!







TIDBIT: Though I find Taylor fierce and all, I do miss her old style. Chic and adorably gorgeous. Its taken me a while to get used to the paley, chopped up hair and punk rock look she's in for. Eh. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment