Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EPIC FAIL xINFINITY!



Dear God,

My love. My sweet savior. The creator of all that is beautiful. Why, sir? Why? What did I do? I didn't do anything to deserve this. Actually, you know what, I take that back because I have been naughty a doozy, you know? But still. STILL! We are destined by your rule. You have lined up our futures. So why did you have my future lined up to see this foolery?! God, why? I think I have been traumatized by man breasts, attempts at being sexy, and absolute turn offed-ness. I feel robbed of my innocence though I am still innocent. Please tell me when I see you in the far far far far far x300 far future. Because I will never understand why you did THIS to me.

That'll be all.

Stay Sweet,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment