Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Night Metal!


Radio where I grew up was the worst -- at least to me it was. Not a single station would play heavy metal in their normal rotation ever. The only shining moment came on Friday nights where one station would have an all-metal show for 2-hours starting around midnight.

Tonight, it dawned how awesome that show was way-back-when and without it, how I might not have gotten into the bands that I did. Traditional radio still blows today, but at least there are more ways to listen to and discover the kinds of music you want without having to depend on the FM dial.

So, in tribute to those Friday night metal shows (The Metal Shop and For Rockers Only), I'm posting some mother-f%#king metal tonight!!










No comments:

Post a Comment