Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 22, 2009

Alice In Wonderland pics: Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway . . .

I hope you guys aren't late in the news that Tim Burton, the genius behind "A Nightmare Before Christmas," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Edward Scissorhands," and so much more, is recreating "Alice in Wonderland." And you already know how twisted Tim Burton is. So picture him recreating this child masterpiece into something so dark. So sinister. So wretched. So . . . beautiful.
And . . . he's picked an amazing line-up! Let's start.


JOHNNY DEPP
Mad Hatter
Awesome, huh? A Tim Burton film without Johnny Depp isn't right. I mean, he's done it many times, but . . . sigh. You can't not love Johnny Depp, now can ya? I know that the Mad Hatter is just beyond quirky and exquisite. So, Johnny will pull this off.

HELENA BONHAM CARTER
The Red Queen
IT'S OK! Yes, her head is larger than it should be! Yes, it looks like it will fall off. Yes, it scares me! But its just digital effect, Home skillets. Gosh how excited was I to find out that she was in this film, too! OK, A Tim Burton film without Johnny Depp and his wife, Helena Bonham Carter isn't right also! Seriously, guys. It's not! Hello! "Sweeney Todd," anyone?!!!

ANNE HATHAWAY

The White Queen
I would have never thought, but here she is! And I like it! I'm a fan of Anne. She's has this old glamour look thats stunning. She's a rare beauty. And I really want to see how she does in this film, because she's established herself as an amazing actress so KUDOS!

MATT LUCAS
Tweedledee and Tweedledum
I LURVE HIM! Omigahssshhh he is so effin' funny. Have you guys see "Little Miss Britain?" If not, wtf. Go watch it. Its hilarious and he cracks me up. So very very very excited am I that he is playing the twins. He will surely bring the laughs.


CAN'T WAITTTT! Comes out March of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment