Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drake & Rihanna: Pissing Me Off!

OK so, word on the boulevard is that Drake and Rihanna really are going out. I've been trying oh so hard not to believe this rumor because I become a squealy little bitch when I hear Drake's name or hear a new song of his or read a new interview where someone praises him because he seriously deserves it.

But, you know what? Even if it is true, its OK because I do adore Rihanna to the T. But here's what is upsetting me.


I got this information from YBF.com (Young, Black and Fabulous), and I was looking through the comments and I got really heated. Hm, why? Because left and right I read shiizzot like, "Rihanna didn't upgrade, she downgraded."


"Drake is so ugly!"


"He is so over rated and over hyped."


"How does Rihanna go from Chris to Drake?!"


"Chris is probably laughing like, 'She left me for him?'"


"Rihanna is playing us. She wouldn't go for something like that."


Stop the carriage ride and get me off the damn horse. Are you kidding me? Sigh. Time to educate. OK class, take out your notebooks and jot this down: HOW DO YOU SOUND RIGHT NOW?! Drake is not ugly. He has an adorable quality in him (OK, maybe I'm saying all this because I am a girl that does not focus on looks as much as what intentions the guy has. I'm very serious when I say this. I've gone for guys who you wouldn't really look twice at, but whose minds and hearts I've fallen in love with). OK, these are opinions, I respect that. But they come off so haughty, unnecessary and uneducated . . . how can someone say that Rihanna downgraded? Chris Brown is now officially labelled as an abuser. Drake on the other hand is writing songs / raps and is making his way to the top. He doesn't feed into this bullcrap. How does Rihanna go from Chris to Drake? Easy. Chris is an asshole, Drake is a certified genius. I don't see the mix up there, do you? He may be in everyone's mouths but you can't say thats not impressive. He did this all in a short few months and not with publicity stunts but with his head. He writes hit making rhymes after hit making rhymes! He sings, acts and raps! Are you effin' kidding me?! Chris Brown can pull you in with his voice, grind his ass away and then slap you up a bit. Record labels are battling it out to sign Drake. And when he signs with that label he will get cash money upon cash money. He put his mixtape online and in two days he got more than 50,000+ downloads. HUH?! And thats a downgrade? Chris Brown's laughing? Rihanna wouldn't go for that?!


I'm telling you, some people have no sense. Rihanna can go for that because THAT is someone worth going for. I don't know Drake personally, but from the interviews, his music and what I've seen since I was a young girl watching Degrassi, he's almost the best the music industry's ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment