Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 15, 2009

Here Comes LaLa, Shaving Her Head, too.


Like . . . I get it. You're trying to be original.


But copying someone else doesn't make you original. Just makes you a copycat, kiddo.


But seriously, let me stop myself because what if she really just wanted to switch it up a bit? I mean look how many people decided to chop their locks off because Rihanna did in the beginning? Now, people are just . . . sigh . . . doing this shit.


[-_-]


Nevermind I take it back. Copycat.


TIDBIT: LaLa's cut does look nicer than Cassie's. And its more versatile . . . eh OK LaLa. This cut isn't an epic fail like Ms. Can't-Croon-A-Tune over there.


UPDATE: I'm sorry. IDK why they keep doing this . . . this is what LaLa tweeted:

"Cassie started the "MOVEMENT" i did
the "LA LA REMIX"..lol..who will be next..? feels good to let go!!"


LET GO OF WHAT?! Why do brauds think that when they cut their hair, its like they are changing the orbit of the Sun? Not even close, sweetheart! And why make it seem as if Cassie is the starter of something amazing? Something epic? She looks like a fool! What kind of movement is that?! Ugh I'm sorry this upsets me so much but it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment