Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 26, 2009

Man Candy #5: Mehcad Brooks







In all that is holy . . . hallelujah. Geeez. I get so hot in between the legs just looking at him. If you don't watch True Blood, a) You better have a good excuse. I'm talking GREAT. Cuz there really should be no reason as to why you are missing out on such a great show; b) You are missing out on some great drama, lemme tell ya; & c) YOU DON'T GET TO SEE SEXY ASS MEHCAD BROOKS! Ughhhh I cannot stress enough how gorgeous this guy is.


First episode I saw him, I just went "Whoa . . ." and I paused my TV (DVR, beeyotch.) cuz I wanted to examine his face . . . he was in "Desperate Housewives" and I definitely remember him in an episode of "One on One." He was even in "The Game," which I don't watch. But gosh is he gorgeous.


His head is kinda small. KINDA. And he does have big ears. But he has this beautiful chocolate skin . . . and his arms are so muscular with a chest so broad . . . and his voice is deep and hypnotizing . . . and his lips. Oooooh do not get me started! TOO LATE! Those lips are so gorgeous! He has those . . . lips. You know what I mean. Those "eating" lips. Wink wink. Those lips that will have us singing to God . . . have us bragging . . . have us screaming "YES!" Ok, sigh. Think of a cat. A . . . PUSSYcat. PUSSYCAT! Seriously, guys I will not go any further with hints so if you can't catch what I'm saying . . . O.O;

When he (Eggs, who Mehcad plays on True Blood) kissed Tara in the season premiere of TB, I threw the raisins I was snacking on, at the TV. It was amazing. I rewound that scene 10 times. It was so effin' sexy. Gosh, Mehcad. TAKE ME NOW!

Doesn't he look like he can please you in every way you want?!




TIDBIT: Forgive her strong southern accent. This show does take place in the South, ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment