Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 15, 2009

Kesh vs. Cassie & Diddy

OMG I am loving this. I AM LOVING THIS!

So, you know that whole LaLa hair cut thingy? Well . . . my fave designer / DJ, Kesh, got into the fight! She's defending her and the other originals who really started this shizzot. Diddy and Cassie get into it. LOVES! Via TWITTER.

Kesh...
@iamdiddy come on!!!! @cassieventura didn't start that shaved head shit. We BEEN doing that in london for over a YEAR. Sigh. about 16 hours ago
Diddy...
@keshandkitty ok u started it. Sorry. Lol. about 16 hours ago
[Blah blah blah, eat chicken wings . . . in walks Cassie]
Kesh...
Shaving 1 side of ur head dnt make u a rock star. Being a successful rock & roll musician makes u a fuckin rock star. about 16 hours ago [THANK YOU! What did I tell you guys before? Oh boy that comment made me cheese]
Diddy...
@keshandkitty chill baby girl. We know you the shit ! about 16 hours ago
Kesh...
@iamdiddy :) thanks love. Xxxxx about 15 hours ago
Kesh...
Ok I'm calm now. I love all of u who know. No disrespect to cassie or the lala woman but we aint lettin the underground get played. Yeaaahh. about 15 hours ago
Cassie...
Not sure who @keshandkitty is, but she seems pretty upset, I'm getting RTs of her messages.... Send her some love. about 15 hours ago [How can you not know Kesh? Douchebaggette.]
Kesh...
@cassieventura its all gd was jst takin credit for the hairstyle tht me & otha girls hav had for ages before u claimed it. Thx 4 the love :) about 14 hours ago
Cassie...
@keshandkitty no prob. Anytime :) about 14 hours ago
Kesh...
SEE. No beef between me & @cassieventura. Just straight honesty and <3.>.

Not to be an instigator, but I really wish some real beef started, just so I can see Cassie and Diddy get played by the wonderous Kesh.

Cuz Cassie needs some reassurance. Needs to get off that high horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment