Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Singing Cherubs!

I have yet to post my review of both "Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian," and "Drag Me To Hell." DO NOT FRET! They're both coming. All in due time, puppies! But um, when I was watching NATM, there was a scene with cherubs, which are singing angels? So, since the museum came to life, those cherubs did, too. And these cherubs just would not stop singing! They sang "My Heart Will Go On," some other song that involved a rap (which was cute. Jacque, do you remember what song they rapped? I can't!), and then they sang the Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug."

Thats when my little miss sis, Shani, and I knew that the three guys that did the voices for these cherubs were none other than the Jonas Bros. themselves! So when we got home, we did some reasearch and indeed we were right. So we're checking youtube and this is what we find.
Trust me, this shite had me in knots. Its pretty funny. Nick is too adorable.




Poor Joe. Always in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment