Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Answer on How to Get A Man


I recommend this book to any woman who either:


a) Has problems keeping a man.


b) Wants a man but can't find one


c) Doesn't understand guys PERIOD.


Why do I recommend this book?


Because its pretty much the truth. Steve Harvey literally has blessed us with such a book. I had one mindset before I read this book. After reading it, my mindset has changed. For all the times I thought men were complicated; for all the times I thought guys just didn't like "MY TYPE," for all the times I thought I would never have a boyfriend; for all the times I thought guys should all move to Mars because they cause so much trouble . . . this book has given me the answer.


I used to dislike men greatly before this book. Now? I can enjoy them.


Seriously, read this book. I promise you, you will love it. I couldn't put it down!


And after that, get a man, cuz you will definitely know how!



TIDBIT: Someone sent me a PDF file of the book, so if you want it, just e-mail me and you will have it in a jiffy! Shhh just don't tell anyone I sent it to you!


E-Mail: icecold404@aol.com (Don't ask lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment