Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Will Be Missed, Natasha.

I was shocked when I heard this story.

And at first, I didn't recognize her, till I realized she was the adorable mother in "The Parent Trap," and that snobby woman in the movie, "Maid in Manhattan," two films in which I loved! So, in this case,


If you don't know, she was involved in a skiing accident in Canada this past Monday. She had a terrible head injury, and just yesterday, they pronounced her brain dead. The family decided to fly her to NYC, where they pulled the plug. She died earlier this evening. Worst part is, she wasn't wearing a helmet during this incident . . .

My love and prayers go to all of her fans, loved ones, and her. I hope she breathes easy in heaven.

TIDBIT: She was only 45. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment