Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Hate Ho-bags!!!!!


Oh.

Hell.

Nooo she did not.

So this is it, Christina. You really are fxcking for tracks.

And with The-Dream. MY Dream.

Oh.

Oh, how dare you.

HOW DARE YOU, MAN?!

I can't even fathom . . . and I used to think you were cool! I was considering on giving, "Us Against The World," another chance!! But not anymore. Ooooh no. You're tapping my Dream.

You effin falcon.

----------

TIDBIT: After careful thinking and some weeping to go along with that, I've established that The-Dream is a man whore. He did mention that he tapped Mariah before she went and found herself a lil' boy (COUGH Nick Cannon SNEEZE). I guess my feelings got in the way. He's lucky. I'm still going to listen to his music cuz I effin love his material. But he's such a slut. Such a dirty lil' whore, ain't ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment