Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 13, 2009

Shame on you, Revlon. I won't buy your lipstick!

You know . . . I really don't want to talk about the whole Chrihanna thing. I see it like this. I pretty much don't have to since I have a pretty good feeling you're reading up on it, since many gossip websites are giving you every detail possible. But unfortunately, since I brought it up a good while ago, I might have to bring it up again, only because this whole thing is becoming so ludicrous.

I was reading up on some news (Perez Hilton to be exact. I luves me some Perez) to laugh at something, like I did last week when i saw the video of Britney Spears screaming about her PUSSYcat haha but, then I came across an article that angered me.

It was on another blog that I subscribe to for the make-up, since thats my forte, and it's BellaSugar. This is what they wrote:

TMZ reports that Revlon quietly hired a polling company to gauge consumers'
opinions of Rihanna — who is a spokesperson for its competitor, CoverGirl.
The online survey, which Revlon commissioned, highlights a CoverGirl commercial
and, as TMZ says, asks "if they are aware of the person in the commercial
(without saying Rihanna's name), if they've heard about her in the news lately,
if they have an opinion about the person and if they feel the person is 'an
appropriate spokesperson' for the product."

Along with this, they put their 2 cents in, saying how Rihanna is being taken advantage of. And I could not agree more. Seriously? Revlon is so worried that CoverGirl is beating their sales that they had to take such a serious issue and try to use it to their advantage? How heartless can they be? I just feel so angry. I don't want to, and many might not find it as a big issue, but you really have to realize that it IS.
I'm just sort of mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment