Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fashion (Put It All On Me!)

I was looking through this folder that I had back in high school that was filled with magazine pages that intrigued me, drawings I did out of boredome or inspiration, and stories/poems/songs I had written during my "I hate my life" phase. Interesting.

I forgot how much of a passion I had for fashion design. I remember I forced my mother to buy me this automatic sewing machine that can do almost anything! Too bad it is now collecting dust. Womp womp. I plan to use it over the summer, so pish posh.

I still have this urgent passion for Fashion. But fashion design? I dunno. I don't think I'm still up for it. But, who knows. Right now, I'm focusing on the acting career I dream about every waking MOMENT! ::cue the heavy breathing and the psychotic facial expression. TA DA!:: During the vacation, I will be searching for an agent. I have a list of all the great ones that reside here in NYC. During summer school and work and maybe (??) an intership at NBC studios (I'm still waiting for my uncle, who works there, to get back to me. He's trying!) for my journalism dreams as well, I will be searching like a MAD WOMAN for auditions, agents, and someone that can take a real good headshot photo.

Anywho, this was a design I made two years ago, during my "FASHION DESIGN IS WHAT I CAN DO!" days:

I have a real big thing for pearls...

Eh. Its cute, I guess. Not my cup of tea, but I remember back then I was Ga fxckin' Ga (lmaoo insider! Rachelle probably knows) for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment