Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 23, 2009

"Love, Sex & Magic," VIDEO REVIEW.

Whoa, nelly. Cough, um, Ciara? I do still stand by what I meant, by you just being a great dancer to me and thats it. I think the song is nice, plus JT makes it fire, but, Let me give it up to you. Applause, because this video pretty much has me wanting more of your material. The GOOD material, of course, but, nonetheless, material. Like . . . you're a friggin acrobat! How do you . . . and then you . . . and lemme not forget when you . . . hot damn, C. HOT DIZZAMN! I love it.

This video just spews sexuality, sexiness, and lust. I love it mucho. Plus, Ciara looks great. I did not see one ounce of Beyonce chewing, so the bootlickers can sit their arses down. Two thumbs up! Great vid. One of the best.



TIDBIT: I'm gonna start taking ballet. This is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment