Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Keri & Kanye sittin' in a tree

I don't think I mentioned in the post where I showed you the teaser to Keri Hilson's "Make Love," video that seeing these two together was sort of . . . weird. Not hated, but weird. And that I didn't really think that they made a cute couple.

WELL NOW!

After watching THIS video? I beg to differ. Sorry Amber Rose, but if they got together, it'll be just as cute, too.



I just lurve the chemistry here. You can see it! There is something. SOMETHING going on in the way they speak, the gestures, their touchy feeliness . . .

Get it, Keri! You both are amazing artists . . . make a damn masterpiece, if you know what I'm saying wink wink.
TIDBIT: Their names sound cute together, too. Kanye & Keri. Keri & Kanye. Kani. Kenye. Lemme stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment