Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just writing what the membrane concocts.

Not very happy. My life is not an open book, but sometimes I wish some people were curious enough to read a few of its chapters. I may say I have the greatest friends, whether old or new. But I am still lonely. Love seems so bland nowadays. People say it as if its the hottest abbrevation in AIM slang. Love isn't like "TTYL," or "IDK!" Something simple to write to abbreviate what you are trying to say. It should be said fully. And it should mean something unlike "LOL," where in reality you are not really LOL. Someone close to me said that I don't know what I want. People don't know what they want. Well, what happens when you have so much and yet you are still so unsure? What else could you need? Dr. Seuss said that you know you are in love when you would rather live in the real world rather than in your dreams. I'm still living in a dream, Dr. Seuss. When will I wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment