Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Man Candy #2: Rupert Grint

Oh, man. My palms are getting sweaty just typing his name out in the title.


Lemme take you back, to when my sister took me to see "Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone." I remember seeing Rupert (I was 11 or 12, I think), and I found him so adorable. He was too cute in that movie, don't you think? Seriously, I wanted to pinch his cheeks to oblivion. But anyway . . . after that movie, my adoration for Harry Potter began. I bought the books, made sure I saw all the movies and such and such. I never got a chance to see "Prisoner of Azkaban" in theatres, which sucked ass, so my older sister being the genius she is, bought me the DVD for my birthday. I flipped out and watched it IMMEDIATELY! And it was this movie that made me see Rupert in a whole new light. Well, him and Daniel Radcliffe, but Rupert . . . I have never had a thing for gingers. But Rupert . . .

He's developed. So much. Soooo much. He's a great actor, I can always count on him to make me laugh in the Harry Potter films, he's tall, and he's fxcking British! The accent, need I forget! The flippin' accent just drives me bonkers! I told myself that I need to date one guy, at least one, from Australia, Ireland or England to complete my life. Seriously. And he's just so cute! He has a great physique and . . . his hair is so reddish orange. Its so cute, man! Ughhh. I want to meet him so badly. Please God! . . . oh man, I think I just had an orgasm.

TIDBIT: He's a pale motherfxcker, too. But I love it on him. I wouldn't spray him with tanning spray for my LIFE! MY LIFE! Can't wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Finally he gets some lip action! Though I wish it was from me, but . . . hm. Lemme not go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment