Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Garnier (For my natural gals)

I don't like commercials. They are false-tto! Lool. Cough. Sorry. Anyway, back to what I was saying. So, when it comes to commercials, I tune them out. Well, around the time that I actually watched commercials, Garnier Fructise's products kind of intrigued me. I dunno. Maybe because of that "WHOO WHOO" person singing and the way the people are just having a grand time in the shower or the woods and then next thing you know, ohmigosh call the fire marshall, their hair is in a heap of mishap. Then, da da da daaaa! Garnier to the rescue. Then all is well. They either make out with someone, flip their hair, or march as if they're on the runway as a conclusion. Then you hear, "GARNIER." Nice commercial, huh. You would never know if the product isn't good for black people. But, turns out, it IS!

I haven't washed my hair in a while because i've been conditioning it nonstop since us black people need more moisture than any other race. So I didn't find any shampoo in my house, til I raided my sister's room. And looky look, she had both the Garnier shampoo and conditioner. So I said, "Hmm," while massaging my chin, and went into the shower and an hour later, I was already conditioning my hair. After conditioning, I left it to air dry. 4 hours later, my hair looks like THIS:

I don't think my hair has ever looked this curly or voluminous before. And I am soooo happy I know what Garnier can do for my hizzair. Plus, it smells so good! Like citrus! Oh, my goodness. I will tell you what I did to obtain this look.

As soon as I finished shampooing, I towel dried my hair while it still being a bit wet, and then sectioned my hair into 7 sections. For every section, I massaged my wet hair with the conditioner, swirled it into a bun, and then tied a scrunchie around it. I did it for all sections. And then, 4 hours later, I removed the scrunchies and unraveled the bun, shook my hair, and voila! Unfortunately my hair is still a bit wet, and I wish I did this tomorrow morning where it'll be dry, or I wish I blowdried it while in its small buns. But you get the point. I have a 4b hairtype, so for my natural sisters, try it! Then, if you want to style is up, put a flowered pin or a nice headband, or for my wild thangs, pin it up into a curly mohawk or just pin the back up to have a handful of curls at the top of your head, and you are set to go!

Here are some more pics! ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment