Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 16, 2009

Laugh Us a River!

I seriously think that if Justin Timberlake took a good gwap of a break from producing/songwriting/singing, he should be part of the cast of Saturday Night Live. I mean, this dude has me rolling all the time he's on. He's hilarious!!


And, I mean, when he and Andy Samberg are together . . . need I say more?!And just because we're posting funny SNL videos, this one really takes the cake. I have never laughed so hard. After the first part, you'll start laughing I promise you. WATCH! Shia was so funny, even when he didn't do much.


or you can view the video here since bogger isn't letting the video load [-_-].

And one more video that had me laughing which features one of my favorite actresses, Ellen Page!


There are more, I'll post soon enough!

TIDBIT: For the 'Dear Sister' vid, if you wanna know who sings that song that they repeat nonstop, it's "Hide & Seek" by Imogen Heap. Yeah, I'm downloading the song, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment