Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love Sex & Magic . . . nice?

So I'm guessing this is a promo shot of Ciara's latest chart topping (??) single, "Love, Sex & Magic," featuring J. Timbo bka Justin Timberlake.

The Beyonce bootlickers have already started.

Most say Ciara is seriously chowing on Beyonce's "SWAG" from the "Single Ladies" video. With the white background, slicked back hair, shades, booties, leotard . . .

What do I say?

Personally, I think Ciara is a talented dancer. Very skilled. I wish I can do the moves she can do. But I don't think she's a great singer, and her music does diddly squat for me. For she doesn't get a point. And I can't stand Beyonce "I can do anything!" Knowles because she swears she can take over the world. Fine. You can sing. You can "Uh oh, Uh oh, Uh oh," booty pop till we all get the ass you obtain. You can . . . act? Sorry, rephrase? You MANAGE to act, and so far all of the films I've seen you in (And trust me, I've seen them all) is musical based, excpet for this movie oyu're gonna come out with that looks like bullshizzot.You have a fashion designing mother, a husband that has one hell of an empire, a father who's a hard working son of a gun (smh), a sister who I admire more than you ever could reach in my eyes, and you were the lead singer of a girl group that came close, next to TLC & the Spice Girls. We get it.

But we don't give a rat's tail. I can't stand you. You have made a mockery out of what a Diva truly is. THEY DON'T HUSTLE MONEY! Its not about that! They dominate because they have to beauty, the swag, the talent, the ambition, and the personality to leer anyone into their web. They are fierce. Stylish, sweet, inspirational, and they all have a special trait that makes them . . . them. How dare you call divas hustlers. They don't hustle money. They're not gangsters. They don't sit down while smoking a highly expensive cigar and count their money in a dim-lighted basement! No! They are celebrated singers with amazing and outrageously rare talents! Yes, Beyonce, you COULD be a diva. But to me, you are just someone who annyos the HECK out of my noggin. Sorry. You fail.
So therefore, I don't care if Ciara IS chewing off of Beyonce, because in this industry, it takes balls to be an individual. Neither of them to me are individuals. Beyonce is a hustler, and Ciara is a dancer. SO therefore, who gives a cracker?

TIDBIT: On a lighter note . . . Gee, Ciara. Where'd that donk come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment