Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 22, 2009

TOP 10 Reasons Why Beyonce's "Ego" video FAILS.

1. Its boring.

2. She flips her hair way too much for no reason

3. It resembles the concept for 'Single Ladies.'

4. The dance moves were way too stiff and intricate.

5. THERE ARE DANCE MOVES! I just love this song so much, and I didn't think it needed to be a dance video.

6. Her 'I can sing it with piano' is my favorite part, so I was expecting her to halt the dancing (its the least she could have done) and just sing it operatically. Nope.

7. I couldn't really focus on the song, cuz I was looking at the dancing.

8. The dancing wasn't that great. Just a lot of POPPING.

9. She was trying to be sexy. That is understood, because I think the song has a sexy edge to it! But . . . Beyonce has lost her sexiness in my opinion. I just see her as a person that dances, sings and (tries) to act. She's not sexy to me. Maybe if she didn't pop and pump and jiggle her body so much, it could have, might have been sexy. But we know Bee. She likes to be perfect. I'm telling you, she's trying to take over the world.

AND THE 10th REASON WHY I DIDN'T LIKE IT??!

10. She looked like either Lil' Kim in some parts or a tranny in most. Sorry. She did.



TIDBIT: When is she reuniting with Destiny's Child? Because seriously, I'm about to drop Bee from my MP3. Officially. And I might not put her back until I hear Kelly and Michelle right there with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment