Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Big Chop and etc.

So I have uber exciting news.

Ugh typing it makes me giddy. But, alas...

1) I'm chopping my hair off. OK, I'm not grabbing an axe and then woopow! Vamoose. Its gone. No. I'm going to the natural hair salon by my school, and I'm getting it cut. Short. Real short. SHORRRTTTT! I cannot help but stress the SHOOOORRRRTTTTT part, you know? For those who've seen my hair, its pretty thick, and it's grown to pass my neck, to a point where I can reach the end of the strand when reaching for it behind my back. WHY THE HELL IS SHE CUTTING HER HAIR? you ask. Guys, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. So many parts of my hair are permanetly straight, due to the fact that I was in this phase where I flat-ironed a lot. Especially the front of my hair to create bangs. I did it all through high school, and in the beginning of college. Well, that damaged it, to a point where it won't curl up. AT ALL. Do you know how deranged my hair looks sometimes? The healthy parts spring up in S and/or spiral curls while some parts are just straight?! UGH. Drives me bonkers. So, chop chop. My little sister threatened that if I go through with this, she won't walk on the street with me. What do I care?! I have an adorable face that I can pull off. I don't think I'll look bad. But I need to do this. I'll be going through this procedure mid June/beginning of July. CANNOT WAIT! AH!

2) I forgot to tell you all that I did pass my radio test, and I am officially a Radio DJ for my schools radio station. So all in due time, I will have a radio show. A 2 hour radio show. That you can listen to on iTunes. OMG, the thought it preposterous but so amazing. I will update you all on this soon enough.

3) I might see Santigold and Amanda Blank perform in concert! Oh that should be interesting. But, get this. DRUMROLL IS IN ORDER! I, me. I might see thee KATY PERRY IN CONCERT! She's performing in NYC and the tix are only $29! Gosh. I am too excited. This is the greatest. My secret lover. The one who I adore. I will see her. Up close. And then . . . sigh . . . ♥ ♥ ♥


Um . . . thats really it. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment