Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fox-y News

Now that I'm watching more daytime news these days, I've really come to appreciate Contessa Brewer on MSNBC. Wait, did I imply that I think she's great at her job? I actually just meant that she's a total fox. My TV can be on mute and I enjoy her doing whatever she's doing all the same.



Ok, to be honest, I like Contessa's personality too... but did I mention that she's a total babe? Well, she is. ;)



Anyhow, after researching this news hottie on the interwebs, I found out that racist radio host, Don Imus, had some beef with her when he heard that she called him a "cantankerous old fool" back in 2005.

First off, can you even fault her for saying that?? In fact, it's pretty difficult to see where she was wrong in her evaluation of Imus.

Apparently, Contessa continued on to say that Imus didn't know how to relate to "beautiful women". His contankerous response was, "With that fat ass she’s got, she wouldn’t be one of ‘em. Plus, she’s dumber than dirt … Oh, my God, what a pig.. . . That’s why they have those big double-doors there at MSNBC, you know, so they can get her fat ass in makeup."

Why I oughta...

Coming from that guy, what does any slight really amount to anyway? He looks like Frankenstein Monster with a gray mop on his head for fuck's sake. Beautiful women probably go running and screaming in the opposite direction seeking a torch or a pitchfork to keep him at bay.

Anyway... to Contessa's credit, I occasionally enjoy her reporting as well. For example, watching her get all irrate about Republican chicanery in this clip is quite a turn on... intellectually. Go get 'em Contessa!


No comments:

Post a Comment