Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miss Hypocrite

You have to love the hypocricy of the God-loving, gay-haters out there. The one in the forefront right now is Miss California, Carrie Prejean.

So the great news is that Miss California has posed semi-nude (and quite possibly fully nude) some time before becoming Miss California. How Christian of her to pose for pictures that are taken for the sole purpose of guys jerking-off to them.


Fap! Fap! Fap!

You know, I can still remember the nun going through the list of sins we might just wanna confess before my being confirmed way back in CCD and one of them was 'inappropriately touching yourself'. I literally LOL'ed in the classroom (partly out of guilt) which then prompted her to reaffirm, "Yes, that is a sin." Even if it was a sin, I still felt it was best to leave that one out when confessing to Father before the big moment.


So after the first racey pic leaked out onto the interwebs yesterday, she comes out and says...

"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos."

So what Miss Christian is saying is that because modeling is her job, it gives her permission to pose for lingerie photos that are intented to sexually arouse folks. I wonder what her church would say about these pictures? And I sure can't wait to see how the Miss California pageant is going to deal with these rule-breaking photos...

"Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith."

Surreptitiously, eh? Well, either she has one hell of a thesaurus on her computer or this wasn't written by my new favorite panty model. She continues...

"I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks."

You know what? Fuck you.

I'm tired of all this 'we all have a right to our own opinion' crap. I guess the KKK and Nazi's have a right to their opinion too. And also these jerkwads who protest dead soldiers' funerals for who knows what reason...


Just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean that people have to like it or respect it. In this case, Miss California's opinion deals with the civil rights of human beings and her wanting to ensure that those people never achieve equal rights. Now her and her opinion are part of the 2M4M group that is out there trying to stop this group of people from achieving equal rights.


I always have to laugh at the irony of at those who go on to preach about their Christian beliefs and then do things that seem to defy those beliefs whether it is related or unrelated.

It's all about cherry-picking the Bible and holding only those things which they agree with nearest and dearest to their heart. The most judgemental Christians seem to be the masters of this practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment