Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cop Alert: Electrik Red


I will say it. Electrik Red is going to bring the true meaning of Sexy Back. Justin tried, and it lasted for oh so long, but then it evaporated. But Elecrik Red is seriously going to bring it back. Their sexy isn't skanky. Their sexy isn't dirty. Their sexy isn't raunchy. Its sexy. The way sexy should be. So therefore, when their album, "How To Be A Lady: Vol. 1" comes out, it will basically show the ladies how to be ladies. Sexy ladies. Classy sexy ladies.

First off, they are all beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Like, wtf. And they have these deep sensual voices that can seduce a person! Plus seriously, they have great music. From what I've heard, "Freaky Freaky, "Friend Lover," and "So Good," are my faves. But I cannot wait to hear the rest of the album!




TIDBIT: Seriously, I feel sexier listening to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment