Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Man Candy #4: Michael Cera


Sigh. Are you seriously surprised that he's part of my Man Candy bunch? I can talk for decades about Michael Cera. But that wouldn't be fair to you guys because you'll be wondering when I'm gonna STFU.

See, I have this huge thing for nerds. Sarcastic, funny, look-a-like-book-smart-but-actually-just-misunderstood nerds. I forgot who is started with, but I really love guys like these, because they think no one notices them or cares, but I swear if I ever met a guy like this, I would give him the attention he would love to receive. UGH! I JUST LOVE NERDS!

Michael Cera fits my type of guy like a condom (LOL! I made a lame funny). He's adorable as fxck, funny as all hell, sweet as sugar and talented like all. He makes me jittery when I see his face or hear his voice. Seriously. If he were right by me . . . I would seriously ask him to marry me. In an instant.

I cannot wait to see "Year One." The trailer already has me bugging. Imagine me in the theatres.

Michael, I am ALL YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment