Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

you smell!

mr. fantasy has told me before that he thinks i have a really sensitive sense of smell. I always notice little smells no one else notices (usually farts) and people's/ houses' individual smells. unicorn jones and i have even said before that we don't think a relationship will work out if the two individuals aren't indo each other's scent/ pheromones. Body Odor aside, I think it's really nice when people have a signature scent that they always wear. I am currently looking for a new smell, but here are some of the fragrances i have worn and how i feel about them:

Clinique Happy: this was the first 'fancy' perfume i ever wore (that means i'm not counting body spray that smells like an ice pop from the body shop). I wore it for 3 years i think, maybe even 4. It's really youthful and fun, citrusy i suppose. i even bought my then boyfriend the men's version.... i was 15, i was lame.

Chanel Chance: this was when i was in college and wanted to be more sophisticated. I was single, too. Smells of jasmine, a bit seductive.

Henri Bendel: I traded my sister something for this. Her rich boyfriend gave it to her, and it smells amazing, mostly of orange blossoms. Then i found out they sell it at bath & body works. I still like it a lot though.

L'eau d'Issey: Mr. Fantasy picked this out for me. I really liked it. It was light and refreshing, and a bit different than what i would normally pick for myself. Then airport security took it from me.

Penhaligons Elizabethan Rose: mr. fantasy's dad bought this for me, it's from a really posh really old english perfume house. it smells exactly like a rose, and i like it but sometimes i feel bored.

i am on the look out for a new scent. i'm going to the store tomorrow to try and get some samples from the sales ladies to take home. I have my eye on Acqua di Parma Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment