Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

T-Minus 18 Days Till My Birthday...

Okay, another day down till I age yet again, so here's my next big want!

...ready? Here it is...

My own Tom Servo.




















And why not? After all, I am a HUUUUGE fan of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" (owning every episode as I do) and dearly, perhaps too dearly, love the characters therein, the movies they watch and the antics they get into.

Heck, I even have a soft spot for Pearl.

But Tom Servo...now, he is the robot of choice; sorry, Crow and Gypsy - but just look at him! He's small, he's cute, he's got a clear round head, an appropriately sardonic voice and makes everything he says hilarious...or at least borderline dirty.

I know, I know; I can make my own Tom Servo relatively easy, since according to the pros in MST3K Robot-Making, his are the easiest and cheapest parts to acquire.

Ah, but lest ye forget, I am here 30 miles from Nowhere, 28 miles south of Podunk, where no one has even heard of movies like Frankenstein Island or StarCrash (two faves), so if you ask for Tom Servo parts, you get kind of a funny look.

Several, if you go to enough places.

But I stand my my own personal wants with stern conviction; I MUST have my own Tom Servo! MUST, I tells ya!!

So, if anyone out there just happens to have any of the parts listed here just lying around gathering dust...just send 'em my way - consider it a tax write-off, you're giving to the needy! ME!!


And there you have it; a relatively easy want this time, but understandable too, don'tcha think???

Till tomorrow, mes amis.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment