Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 5, 2008

T-Minus 15 Days Till My Birthday...

HA! Didn't think I'd continue to follow through on this idea this far along, didja?!! Well, two snaps up, baby; Here I am again with yet another scribble on my ever-growing "WANT" list.

This time around, I was thinking of doing something altogether different.

Instead of wanting something for just myself, I'd like to start a donation fund to aid the needy all over the world; in war-torn countries, villages ravaged by years of drought, people oppressed by third-world dictatorships, children who have only known pain and suffering all their young lives.

If I could in some way touch their lives with just a little token of my respect for their surviving in the face of utter despair....

I was THINKING of that, that is, until I saw this:














Yes, that's a sandworm.

From Dune.

The 1984 movie, yes.,

David Lynch. Kyle MacLachlan. Sting. Yes, that one.

I actually stumbled across this site which shows, believe it or not, the only line of toys from Dune, the '84 movie, I've ever seen. They also have pictures of other toys/characters from the movie as well.

But I want a Sandworm.

I never had a Sandworm when I was a kid, and I want to make up for lost time. And no, smart-alecs, I'm not trying to compensate for anything.

...

Oh. You weren't thinking that?

...

Oh.

Uh...sorry.

...

...

...

Uh, see you tomorrow.

Dope out.

(...oh, I'm so embarrassed)

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment