Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 8, 2008

cavalli for coca cola

I just read that roberto cavalli is designing coca-cola bottles for "Fall 2008." um, what?

The limited run of 300,000 bottles will be distributed exclusively in Italy from September through December. "I had a lot of fun creating three different "dresses" for the legendary silhouette of the Coca Cola Light Contour. They are seductive and feminine, in typical Cavalli style. They’re designed for the world of young people, which has always been a great inspiration to me," notes the designer."

I guess that's cool? except I don't really like collectables (too much junk), and if it cost more I wouldn't buy it, but I like animal print, so . . . je ne sais pas!

No comments:

Post a Comment