Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, September 6, 2008

T-Minus 14 Days Till My Birthday...

Today, I'm going to make it a little easier for you guys. Something a little more...attainable, maybe?

This summer, just like everyone else, I went to go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Loved it (according to my review, at least) and dutifully wait for it to come out on DVD (October 14th, if you were wondering), but also since I've seen this flick, there was something from it that I wanted. Badly.

And NO, it wasn't an action figure or poster or my own autographed whip, either.

There was this one scene, right after Indy took an atomically-powered ride in a refrigerator (you had to be there), and is standing by himself in the desert, looking behind him at a huge, orange-tinted mushroom cloud. That image was so good, so iconic and so right, that I promised myself that I had to find that image for my computer wallpaper, an avatar, anything.

So that is what I want for my birthday: this image:


















This
is the image I'm looking for. Right here. So if any one of you finds it, please e-mail it to me, or send me the link so I can find it and post it here and use it whenever I...

...

...

Uh...nevermind.

Just someone get me an autographed Indy whip.

Till tomorrow.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment