Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 10, 2008

wow

it's annoying to me how everybody is pooping their pants over agyness dean (whose real name is plain laura hollins), "oh she's so different" "the fashion world needs something new and she's it" blah blah blah

I don't think her style is that great (even though she was just voted best dressed over kate moss). I think she looks like a blind grandma, but maybe that's just me. anyways, besides this unfounded hatred I have for her, I came across this old pic of her and it just goes to show how much a stylist can do for you. even though she's not in hollywood and is a british model, I will call this being "hollywoodized" ... something jlo, brittany murphey, etc, know all about.

it's basically when you were busted before and then look amazing thanks to a good eyebrow waxer, hairstylist, fashion stylist, and trainer.







here are more pictures of her ugly style:




mostly I think she sucks from this one interview that I read w/ her where she says her favorite thing to do is get really dressed up and go to the pub w/ her flatmate henry. she said something along the lines of "henry and I get really dressed up and the cab driver asks us if we're going to a costume party and we're like, nope! just the pub!!" like a fucking cunt.



kd fantasy and I used to do something along those lines, but we didn't suck. and we did it as a joke on all the hipster trash who frequented the new brunswick bars and thought they were the shit. anyways, my point is, she blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment