Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

one not-dumb-cunt from antm

I watch america's next top model all the time, mostly to make fun of tyra (although kd fantasy and I once spent 25 minutes, literally, trying to "smile with our eyes"), and I think all the girls are dumb cunts, but on the 1st cycle there was this one girl elyse sewell who at the time was dating the keyboardist from the shins (though they broke up recently after he drunkenly roughed her up), and I thought she actually was pretty sweet. she hated all the girls and didn't win, but now she travels asia a lot modeling.





I know all this b/c I read her live journal, and she updates it pretty regularly. I am living vicariously through her b/c I want to go to hong kong and shanghai and korea, but unfortunately am poor.


the best part of her blog are the photos -- she constantly is posting photos of food from market stalls or restaurants or random weird AZN stuff she finds at the market along w/ other cool things, and I think this might be one of the best things I've ever seen:



I didn't read all the comments but from the couple I looked at this is apparently a fire escape! I am way into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment