Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

opening ceremony

chloe sauvignon (name courtesy of mr jones) is doing a line for opening ceremony. now, I flip-flop between liking sauvignon and wanting her to be my friend and thinking she is boring and picks clothes from the ugly bin at thrift stores, and after seeing this line, I'm inclined to go with my latter feeling.


yes, I understand she is "fashion-forward" and she "has her own style and doesn't follow the trends" ... but when people say that, I just hear "blah blah" and then think she still dresses like a yuppie from surburban connecticut who is trying not to look like the rest of the prep school girls she grew up with (oh wait, she IS a yuppie from surban connecticut who is trying not to look like the rest of the prep school girls she grew up with)


not saying I hate her. she must be interesting if she dated used-to-be-straight-edge-then-drug-fiend-now-sober harmony korine and best friends with lesley arfin, but I don't know. bleh. whatever. here are the gross clothes (and two things I like) from opening ceremony


ew spandex

really? this hat looks good dress-from-hot-topic-5-years-ago?
no.


okay, this I can dig

this is my favorite. I would totally wear this in the summertime (but would be more into it if it were a one-piece)

and here is an example of how it doesn't work.





just go here and judge for yourself. oh really page 16? that looks good? thank you for enlightening me w/ your ugly 90s mom style (and not in a good way).

No comments:

Post a Comment