Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Os Gemeos

whoaa


when I was looking at the bomb it (documentary mentioned below) site I saw some art that looked familiar. I came across this pic sometime last year and blogged about it but didn't know where it was from and then I saw the same style on the bomb it site so I kept looking and found out about these 2 motherfuckers.






Os Gemeos, Portugese for “the twins,” are Brazil’s most world renowned graffiti artists/muralists. The identical twins began painting in ’88 and today work on canvases, sculptures, graphic design, and outdoor walls, making the transition from street credibility to international art gallery phenoms. They are huge for doing pichaçao (tag) spontaneously on the street.

here is just a glimpse at some of their stuff:



they painted on a castle!

apparently they have a huge mural on coney island that I must check out. I love them and want prints of their work in my house asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment