Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 13, 2008

modrocket

I was reading some interview with cunt-y chloe sauvignon and she mentioned that some of the girls in modrocket live near her and they always look cute, so I looked that shit up




they only have a myspace and a facebook , but no wikipedia or anything, so I am not totally satisfied, but I am into their music...from what I listened to, anyways. I am at work and only listened to 30 seconds of a couple of their songs, but I like "Mary's Song" so far


their headline on their myspace says "robots in disguise," but I don't think they have any connection to them, other than the fact that the singer kinda sounds like whoever sings for rid (but more rock-y)



side note: kd when I wikipedia'd robots in disguise it said they're from england but one of them lives in berlin but that the 2 chicks that are in it dj at Barfly in Camden on the second saturday of each month so you should go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment